Introducing the DOLA Collection, a revolutionary Done-For-You gondola system designed to transform your retail, spa, or hospitality space.
This modular system offers endless possibilities, allowing you to create a customized setup that perfectly suits your needs.
The DOLA Collection includes four key components:
- Part A1 (base with rounded ends)
- Part A2 (top section with rounded shelves and vertical rods)
- Part B1 (base with straight ends)
- Part B2 (top section with straight shelves and vertical rods.
- Part B2 (top section with hanging rods + top straight shelf)
With the DOLA Collection, the top shelving unit is designed to be used in conjunction with the base for optimal functionality. The transparent design of the top shelving allows for improved visibility, enhancing both store flow and theft prevention measures.
Crafted from premium Baltic birch, the DOLA Collection combines durability with a minimalistic aesthetic. The ingenious design requires no tools for assembly, making setup a breeze.
All components pack flat making it ideal for pop-up shops and easy transportation.
The beauty of the DOLA Collection lies in its customization options. Each customer can curate their own unique setup by selecting the desired components. Whether you prefer a long island display or a flush wall setup, the DOLA Collection provides the flexibility to bring your vision to life.
To ensure the utmost quality and attention to detail, the DOLA Collection is made-to-order. Despite its custom nature, the lead time for this high-end product is just four weeks, offering you a remarkably fast turnaround.
Vertical Ledge designs and manufactures beautiful minimalist products for retailers, small boutiques, pop-ups and markets alike.
Featuring pre-finished food-grade safe, Baltic-Birch Plywood is sturdy, durable and modern.
Shipping & Returns
We are not responsible for the customer package once it has left the VL warehouse.
All in-stock orders ship in 5 - 7 business days (this does not include high volume times and is subject to change), so we cannot edit, add to, or change orders once they are placed. Please double check your shipping address and cart contents before ordering. Shipping charges are per address.
DO YOU ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS?
Within 48 hours of your order, you can request a cancellation. After that, the order has already been confirmed with the shop and has already cost VL time and money on your order.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
We charge 35% of each stand in your order restocking fee when a return has been approved. Due to the nature of our stands, we only accept return requests under the following circumstances:
01. The customer has contacted customer support within24 hoursof the item being delivered.
- There are ZERO expectations if the item has been sitting for months until opened. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all items within 24 hours of delivery to the customer’s delivery address.
02. The items show ZERO signs of being used at a show or event.
03. The refund will be processed within 10 business days of being shipped back to Vertical Ledge.
04. Again, Vertical Ledge charges a 35% restocking fee for any and each SKU that are returned regardless of condition.
05. All returns must be accepted by Vertical Ledge before being sent back.
06. The items are returned with a customer label. Vertical Ledge does not provide return labels or boxes.
Learn More About Pre-Order Custom Line Displays
Vertical Ledge offers pre-orders on select customized units that offer color options.
Each Made-to-Order or Pre-Order item takes between 3-6 weeks (up to 8 weeks during the Fall Months).
I placed my order, now what?
Vertical Ledge recieved your order and is working diligently to get it out to you. If you wanted a estimates ETA, please reach out.
I have a specific date I need it by
Be sure to include your date in your order notes- or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can manually add that date to your order.
I want a custom bundle of items
Reach out to us at email@example.com or use the form below. We are happy to assist in bundle pakcages and secure a ship date for your order.