Ready to put your creative skills on display and take the plunge with a new business venture? Wholesale shows can be just what you need for success. They provide an invaluable platform for entrepreneurs looking to expand their reach, increase profits, and get valuable input from potential buyers worldwide - all in one organized space! Unlock the hidden opportunities available at these events by preparing yourself beforehand – read through our guide now and find out how wholesale shows may open up entirely new possibilities within your entrepreneurial journey.
You may have seen us mention wholesaling in the past, but let’s do a little recap of what wholesaling is…
- Wholesaling is when you sell your products in bulk at a discounted rate to be sold by other retailers or businesses
- Wholesaling is ideal for those who have established SOPs
- You should consider wholesaling if you want to move away from tradeshows and want e-commerce to be your main avenue for sales
For more on what wholesaling is and why you should or should not do it, check out this blog post.
Wholesale Shows Coming Up
Now that we’ve reviewed wholesaling, we want to share some wholesaling exhibitions that are coming up. These exhibitions feature handmade businesses like yours and are an opportunity to
- Network and build relationships with other businesses
- Gain access to qualified buyers for your products
- Build brand exposure
Here are some exhibitions in the North America that you won’t want to miss if you’re aiming toward wholesaling this year…
American Handcrafted Philadelphia
- When: February 25-27, 2023
- Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center, PA
- Featuring artisans and craftsmen across all mediums, buyers attend this show to find unique pieces to carry in their store. Learn more here.
- When: March 8, 2023
- Where: Wilmington, Ohio
- This trade show features handmade and repurposed items that boutique and shop owners are looking for. See more information and dates here.
Vancouver Gift Expo
- When: March 12-14, 2023
- Where: Vancouver
- The only wholesale show in Vancouver, this expo has been around for years with qualified buyers and an emphasis on helping small businesses gain exposure. Find out more here.
NY NOW: The New York Gift and Home show
- When: February 5-8, 2023
- Where: Javits Center, NYC
- One of the biggest shows in the country, you won’t want to miss this show if you’re serious about taking your business to the next level. Find out more here.
These are just a few that we've picked out for you- there are dozens of shows across the country all year round- there may even be one near you. Discover more wholesale shows here.